Our May 12th Consortium Meeting will discuss faith-based responses to homelessness, including relief, advocacy and volunteerism, and re-imagining property. Many of our stakeholders will be presenting.
United Way will also present on SB 679, which:
- Creates the L.A. County Affordable Housing Solutions Agency
- A single affordable housing solutions agency in Los Angeles County
- Raises its own public and private revenue to fund systemic solutions to the countywide affordable housing crisis
- This includes 100% affordable housing and renter protection programs.
Here is a link to the current bill: https://fastdemocracy.com/bill-search/ca/20212022/bills/CAB00023303/
Wednesday, May 12th
Registration and Zoom information to follow.
Other agenda items include:
- HI (Homeless Initiative)
- CES - Union Station Homeless Services
- CES - Hathaway-Sycamores
- Board of Supervisors/Elected Officials
- SGV COG
- Law Enforcement