Our next Consortium Meeting is September 8th. We will hear from cities, faith-based organizations, and service providers in the San Gabriel Valley whose programs are making a difference for our unhoused neighbors at risk of becoming homeless.
We hope you can join us!
Wednesday, September 8th
Models of Success Presentation
- Rene Salas, Deputy City Manager, South El Monte - The Successful Cohort of South El Monte, Baldwin Park, and El Monte
- Yuriko Ruiz Esparza, Program Supervisor, Baldwin Park - Bringing a Tiny Homes Bridge Housing Project to the San Gabriel Valley
- Steve Gunter, President and CEO Maryvale - Reimagining a Faith-based Organization and its Property
- LAHSA - Pablo De Lara, SPA 3 Community Relations Coordinator will present on the 2021 Homeless Count
- HI (Homeless Initiative)
- Union Station Homeless Services
- Board of Supervisors/Other Elected Officials
- SGV COG
- Member Updates