November Consortium Meeting Agenda: Models of Crisis Response
Our November 10th Consortium Meeting will feature presentations on alternative models of crisis response for mental health, homelessness, and drug use emergencies.
Shawn Smith, Program Manager for Tri City Mental Health will discuss their work with Claremont PD on the Psychiatric Assessment Care Team (PACT).
Anders Corey from Supervisor Kathryn Barger's staff will also address alternative models of crisis response.
In addition, LAHSA staff will discuss the 2022 Homeless Count.
Please note that in order to accommodate our speakers, we have inverted our usual agenda and Stakeholder Reports will be presented first.
We hope you can join us!
- LAHSA - Pablo De Lara will help us prepare for the January 2022 Homeless Count
- Homeless Initiative
- Union Station Homeless Services
- Board of Supervisors/Other Elected Officials
- SGV COG
- Member Updates
- Crisis response alternatives in the San Gabriel Valley
- Shawn Smith, Tri City Mental Health, will present on their collaboration with Claremont PD on Psychiatric Assessment Care Team (PACT)
- Anders Corey, SD-5, will discuss crisis response models